-   -   Hiding Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/51511-hiding-cells.html)

egiro25

Hiding Cells

I was creating a flowchart one night and I highlighted just the
flowchart, somehow I was able to hide the cells just inside the
highlighted box and I can't for the life of me remeber how I did it. I
know how to hide the cells for the whole sheet but what about just
inside a highlighted box? Thanks.

egiro25
egiro25's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28247
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=478042

Anne Troy

Hiding Cells

You want to hide something behind a drawn object, just fill the object. Or
perhaps you can fill the cells with white; then the gridlines don't show.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"egiro25" wrote in
message ...