-   -   Summing the # of records (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/51227-summing-records.html)

matt330

Summing the # of records

I have a spreadsheet that is has 10 groups. In the header of each group
I'd like to total the # of records in that particular group, and at the
bottom of the spreadsheet total the # of records in all groups
combined.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!!

--
matt330
matt330's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28176

Bob Phillips