-   -   How do I restore fonts or 2 row tool bar in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/51101-how-do-i-restore-fonts-2-row-tool-bar-excel-2003-a.html)

50yearoldfreshman

How do I restore fonts or 2 row tool bar in Excel 2003?

I'm a begginer and I'm doing homework on Excel 2003. I had been able to
click on the toolbar on the far right and get toolbar options. Display
toolbar on 1 row or two. Now I can only get one row and I need the second
one because it has the fonts on it. Some one please help!

bigwheel

How do I restore fonts or 2 row tool bar in Excel 2003?

Have a look at ToolsCustomize then the Options tab and see how the checkbox
for Standard and Formatting toolbars sharing one row is set.