-   -   Links Within a Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/50260-links-within-workbook.html)

Angelica

Links Within a Workbook

How can I put a working table of contents on the first sheet of my workbook?
I would like to add a link that takes me to other pages in the workbook just
by clicking the Sheet's name on the master list. My Budget is about 30 pages
long and it's very tedious to go back and forth. Please and Thank you.

Craig

Use the Hyperlink feature.
Just do a Insert HyperLink. Choose place in this document. Then select
the tab you want to link to.