-   -   How do I make it disappear? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/49882-how-do-i-make-disappear.html)

Ralphael1

How do I make it disappear?

I copied and pasted from a website all well and good, however, there is
a =80 in some of the cells that I want out. This is locked in as the
first entry in the cell.
If I delete the line it appears in the next line.
I cannot backspace it out either.
Any clues how to make it go away?

Ralphael, the OLD one

Gary''s Student

right click it and tell us what happens.
--
Gary''s Student

"Ralphael1" wrote:

I copied and pasted from a website all well and good, however, there is
a ‚¬ in some of the cells that I want out. This is locked in as the