-   -   Move cell data to another worksheet cell automatically. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/49530-move-cell-data-another-worksheet-cell-automatically.html)

Alan

Move cell data to another worksheet cell automatically.

I have a sum formula in block F3 of a worksheet called Furlong. It is his
total season bowling pinfall. I want the program to automatically transfer
this total, each time it is updated, to his team record on a worksheet called
Score in block C4. Both worksheets are in the same file.

Ragdyer

Click in C4 and enter an equal sign,
=
Then, navigate to the other sheet, and click in F3,
And hit <Enter

And you're done!

You've let XL create a link for you between the two cells, where C4 will
automatically display whatever value is in F3.
--
HTH,

RD

"Alan" wrote:

I have a sum formula in block F3 of a worksheet called Furlong. It is his
total season bowling pinfall. I want the program to automatically transfer
this total, each time it is updated, to his team record on a worksheet called
Score in block C4. Both worksheets are in the same file.

Paula

Move cell data to another worksheet cell automatically.

This was very helpful to me many thanks !!