-   -   Formula won't update with new data (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4903-formula-wont-update-new-data.html)

D'oug

Formula won't update with new data

On all my Excel documents, when I create a formula, say just adding a column
of numbers, if I go back and change one of the numbers of data, the total
won't change to reveal the new total. Did I accidentally hit a command key or
something?

thanks.
doug

Paul B

Doug, check tools, options, calculation, and make sure automatic is checked

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003