-   -   Displaying the results of multiple formulas in a single cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4845-displaying-results-multiple-formulas-single-cell.html)

gallegos1580

Displaying the results of multiple formulas in a single cell.

This is probably really simple but for some reason I can't figure it out.

Here is the problem I have one cell that contains a long ID#
And one Call that has a quantity and I-d like to show a range of values
based on that quantity but only display the last few characters

For Example

A1: 3ex21h200 - ID#
B1: 45 - Quantiny

Using the =RIGHT(A1,4), I can show just the h200
What I'd like to show is a range that will automatically populate based on
the quantity. And not have to manually imput anything!

For Example

C1: h200 - h245

So far all I can do is get the cell to show the 200 anything I type onto the
end of that formula gives me a formula error, I'm sure there is some way to
close to formula and add tex or other characters, like the hyphen, but I
don't know haw any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JulieD

Hi

how about
=RIGHT(A1,4) & " - " & MID(A1,LEN(A1)-3,1) & RIGHT(A1,3)+B1

Cheers
julieD