-   -   Remove link to another workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4824-remove-link-another-workbook.html)

George Gee

Remove link to another workbook

Hi all.

How do I remove a link to another workbook,
that I no longer have any use for?

TIA

--
George Gee
--

Dave Peterson

Delete the formula or change the formula to values.

If you're having trouble finding those links, you can use Bill Manville's
FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

George Gee wrote:

Hi all.

How do I remove a link to another workbook,
that I no longer have any use for?

TIA

--
George Gee

Dave Peterson

Max

Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility ..
It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--
Rgds
Max
"George Gee" wrote in message
Hi all.

How do I remove a link to another workbook,
that I no longer have any use for?

TIA

--
George Gee
--

rvdpool

Edit - breaklink - delete breaklinks?

"George Gee" wrote:

Hi all.

How do I remove a link to another workbook,
that I no longer have any use for?

TIA

--
George Gee
--

George Gee

rvdpool

Excel 2000?
Problem solved by other posters in this group!

George Gee

*rvdpool* has posted this message:

"George Gee" wrote:

Hi all.

How do I remove a link to another workbook,
that I no longer have any use for?

TIA

--
George Gee
--

George Gee

David and Max

Thank you very much "Findlink" was just what I wanted.
It found links in a worksheet that I thought I had deleted,
but had in fact just hidden!

Brilliant!!!

George Gee

*Dave Peterson* has posted this message:

George Gee wrote:

Hi all.

How do I remove a link to another workbook,
that I no longer have any use for?

TIA

--
George Gee