-   -   Please help me (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4800-please-help-me.html)

Gialloblu

Please help me

I have got two funktions with 3 variables. I now need a funktion, that can
tell me in witch point the two funktions has the crossingpoint.

thank you in advance

Otto Moehrbach

You can't solve for the variables if you have more variables than functions.
Either assume a value for one of the 3 variables, or get another function.
HTH Otto