-   -   How do I calculate interest and deduct late fees based on date pa. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4781-how-do-i-calculate-interest-deduct-late-fees-based-date-pa.html)

leon

How do I calculate interest and deduct late fees based on date pa.

I need to enter the dates due and received, beginning balance, interest rate,
amount of late fees, date payment is considered late.

David Jessop

Leon,
Tricky to answer this given what you've said. You could try looking under
"Financial Functions" which would give you somewhere to start.

Regards,
David Jessop