-   -   How do I create a checkbook register? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4762-how-do-i-create-checkbook-register.html)

Cumquat

How do I create a checkbook register?

I'm new to Excel and could use a helping hand to get started.

Paul B

Cumquat, microsoft has one here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...uery=checkbook
see if that will get you started, I also have one if you would like to take
a look at it let me lnow and I will send you a copy

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Cumquat" wrote in message
I'm new to Excel and could use a helping hand to get started.

Thanks Paul. That was easy enough.