-   -   purchases and invoices (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4670-purchases-invoices.html)

graham

purchases and invoices

hello
im trying to create a form for work which i intend to attach to a database
firstly i need to create the form which needs to contain details as follows
operative time worked on job date etc job number purchases job value which
totals so we can see where we make or loose money

Debra Dalgleish

There are templates on the Microsoft web site that may help you get
started.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...356681033.aspx

If you have problems, you can post questions here, with details about
how your workbook is set up, and what version of Excel you're using, and
what the problem is. Someone may be able to help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List