-   -   Problems downloading Excel 2000 templates (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4655-re-problems-downloading-excel-2000-templates.html)

RMort

Problems downloading Excel 2000 templates

I'm having the same problem, when I try to downlaod a template from the
Office homepage on Microsoft.com I get an Applcation Error for Excel.
I've tried a few different templates and they all do the same thing.
I'm running Office 2000 on a Win2K machine.

" wrote:

could you be a little more specific?

Had the same problem using FireFox and IE. But I was successful in D/L with
Netscape 7.1.