-   -   Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4624-charts.html)

Loi

Charts

Hi,
I have a sheet which have two columns - A and B.

Column A Column B

Class2 at cell(A2) 9 (B2)
Class3 (A3) 6 (B3)
Class4 (A4) 10(B4)

I create a bar char by seclecting Class2--to Class4 and 9--
to 10. I works fine.

My question is that there is a way which the chart will
update by itself if I put in Class5 in column A and 11 in
column B.

Ex: If I insert a new row (Row5) and type in Class5 and 11
(B5), can it update the chart by itself?

If you think that there is a way that can make the chart
can update by itself, please show me.

Thank you
Loi

Kojones

Not that I know of...

"Loi" wrote:

Hi,
I have a sheet which have two columns - A and B.

Column A Column B

Class2 at cell(A2) 9 (B2)
Class3 (A3) 6 (B3)
Class4 (A4) 10(B4)

I create a bar char by seclecting Class2--to Class4 and 9--
to 10. I works fine.

My question is that there is a way which the chart will
update by itself if I put in Class5 in column A and 11 in
column B.

Ex: If I insert a new row (Row5) and type in Class5 and 11
(B5), can it update the chart by itself?

If you think that there is a way that can make the chart
can update by itself, please show me.

Thank you
Loi

Andy Pope

Hi Loi

There are numerous links available here to show you how to create a
dynamic chart.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...hartLinks.html

Cheers
Andy