-   -   how do I get a didgital ID (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4619-how-do-i-get-didgital-id.html)

Lley_nz

how do I get a didgital ID

I am new to Outlook Express and I tried to send an Email but a box popped up
saying "can not send email as you do not have a didgital ID" . I can not find
out how to get this ID can any one tell me please

Vikrant Vaidya

Firstly you have put your question in the wrong section i.e. Excel.

Anyway, you need to configure the Outlook Express for a particular mail ID
along with the POP servers IPs to start using it. If either of the POP
servers don't recognize your user login name or if there are no POP servers
configured, you may get this error.
Follow the Wizard and you will be ok...

Vikrant