-   -   size (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4559-size.html)

Loi

size

Hi,
I have a big excel workbook . Therefore, when I save or
open it , it takes about 5 minutes.

Please show me how I can make my workbook smaller in size
so that I can open or save quicklier.

Loi

Paul B

Loi, have a look here and see if this will help, if not post more details

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003