-   -   Bringing Back Data from one worksheet to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/454481-bringing-back-data-one-worksheet-another.html)

Mr dunn

Bringing Back Data from one worksheet to another

Hi,

I have been asked to match some data from one worksheet to another and I can't work out how to do it.

In a nutshell.

in one worksheet I have a column with product ID and next to it the manufacturer, in another I have a column of Product ID that we have sold, but I need to create a blank column named 'Manufacturer' and this should match up the data from the first worksheet.

Does this make sense and can anyone help?

1st worksheet

Prduct ID Manufacturer
1 Dunn
2 Merry