-   -   Removing Multiple Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4540-re-removing-multiple-hyperlinks.html)

Olly

Removing Multiple Hyperlinks

In VBA, you can 'see' the address of the hyperlink using:

Range(MyRange).Hyperlinks.Item(1).Address

Olly

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
In my experience, there usually isn't any code associated with the
hyperlink.

You can get to it by Selecting the cell with the link

1. rightclick and chose edit hyperlink
2. insert hyperlink
or
3. ctrl-k

RK wrote:

Well I would think that I should see the VBA code for the
hyperlink somewhere, so that I could change it if needed.
I can highlight it with the mouse and it shows where it
is pointing to, but how can I edit it?

thank you for the reply

RK