Junior Member

Location: Singapore
Send a message via Skype™ to GijsKijlstra
Default Can't make VBA to work properly

I'm trying to attach labels to data points in my xy scatter chart (see sheet: 'Graph - per role'). For the label-data (see sheet: 'Form'), the names are in column C, the X and Y values in respectively column D and E.

I've researched for solutions to get the names as labels to the data points in the XY scatter chart, found a macro (see sheet 'Macro') and included it. So far, so good.

Whilst the macro does attach (name) labels to the data points, it does not provide the correct (name) labels. This is likely caused because I do not use all names for the scatter graph, but make a selection of names through a filter in column B.

* The graph does present the correct (x&y) data points of filtered column D and E. But, the filtered data points do not have the correct (name) labels attached.
* Instead of attaching the 9 selected/filtered names from the list of 100 names in column C, the macro picks the 9 names from the top of column C, ignoring the filter selection made in column B.

Since I'm totally inexperienced with writing macro's, let alone adjusting them, can anyone help me to fix the macro?

Help is greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Performance and Potential 180118.xlsx.zip (29.4 KB, 26 views)