ExcelBanter

-   -   Find Data Between Two Dates In Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/453531-find-data-between-two-dates-excel.html)

excel_vba June 14th 17 05:33 PM

Find Data Between Two Dates In Excel

Records in between two specific dates easily can be filtered using drop-down lists .
Drop-down lists were filled with unique values as ascending order using Ado connection. Thus, it is easier to choose between the dates on the worksheet.

The filtered data can be copied to other sheet if it wished.

View it's video : https://youtu.be/baHyGS7i9n0

Sample file can be downloaded from Youtube link.

Vikram S Mathur FCA July 14th 19 10:38 PM

On Wednesday, 14 June 2017 22:19:05 UTC+5:30, excel_vba wrote:
Records in between two specific dates easily can be filtered using
drop-down lists .
Drop-down lists were filled with unique values as ascending order using
Ado connection. Thus, it is easier to choose between the dates on the
worksheet.

The filtered data can be copied to other sheet if it wished.

View it's video : https://youtu.be/baHyGS7i9n0

Sample file can be downloaded from Youtube link.

excel_vba

Your link does not work.Kindly send me some sample data in a worksheet and let me know what you require to be done. I am sure I can find a solution.
CA Vikram S. Mathur )