-   -   New user in need of assistance excel pop-ups, forms, +more!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4522-re-new-user-need-assistance-re-excel-pop-ups-forms-more.html)

Ken Macksey

New user in need of assistance excel pop-ups, forms, +more!!

Hi

I have a workbook for you to try. Email me and I will send it to you.

Ken

Ken Macksey

Guess you must have resolved this for yourself since I didn't hear from you.
I do have a spam filter, so maybe it got deleted. If so, try again.

Ken

Amy

Hi Ken,

That workbook may be helpful to me! Is it possible for you to send it to me?

Thanks,
AmyP.

"Ken Macksey" wrote:

Guess you must have resolved this for yourself since I didn't hear from you.
I do have a spam filter, so maybe it got deleted. If so, try again.

Ken

cgnoland03

I would be interested in your workbook, if it is free of charge.

"Ken Macksey" wrote:

Hi

I have a workbook for you to try. Email me and I will send it to you.

Ken

Ken Macksey

Hi

It is free and I will be glad to send you one. Email me with a usable email
address and I will send it.

Ken