-   -   Can't get rid of funny little boxes in imported data (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/4512-re-cant-get-rid-funny-little-boxes-imported-data.html)

Lee Jeffery

Can't get rid of funny little boxes in imported data

Dave,

I finally found time to follow your suggestion and I am very grateful
to you for your assistance and to Chip Pearson for making his Cellview
add-in available.

Your Cleanemup macro works like a dream and I have added it to another
macro I use to format the spreadsheet as an order form .

I really need to learn the terminology as I found your original post
with this suggestion in the Microsoft newsgroup and could have saved
everyone some bother had I known that "funny little boxes" should
really be called non-printing characters.

Many thanks, again.

Lee Jeffery :)

--
Lee Jeffery

[...]