-   -   If else macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449972-if-else-macro.html)

teekay

If else macro

I can write a macro for one option but building on this has eluded me.
If the answer to the first question is yes then display a message box with a question. If the answer is no, display a different message box with an option to close the macro. If the answer is yes display a different message box question. This sequence to be repeated.
Thank you to anyone who can put me on the right track.