-   -   Password protecting multiple pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449727-password-protecting-multiple-pages.html)

Pistolade

Password protecting multiple pages

I have several pages, and from my understanding can only do this with a macro, however I don't speak VB.
My intentions are to Lock multiple pages (with the ability to unlock if needed), however it doesn't stop there. When you protect a sheet one at a time you can select, or rather un-select, an option that allows/disallows users to select locked cells. I need this to be disallowed.
Meaning I cant have people reading the formulas behind the cells values.
Thank you
Jody