-   -   Convert Formula Results to Absolute (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449318-convert-formula-results-absolute.html)

lanham01

Convert Formula Results to Absolute

I merged First Name and Last Name columns to a Full Name column with a formula. I want to copy/paste the Full Name column to another spreadsheet without having to reference the First and Last Name columns. Is there a way to eliminate the formula references in the Full Name column and retain the results?

Claus Busch

Convert Formula Results to Absolute

Hi,

Am Tue, 1 Oct 2013 20:29:36 +0100 schrieb lanham01:

I merged First Name and Last Name columns to a Full Name column with a
formula. I want to copy/paste the Full Name column to another
spreadsheet without having to reference the First and Last Name columns.
Is there a way to eliminate the formula references in the Full Name
column and retain the results?

copy the column and then paste special = paste values

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Stan Brown

On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 20:29:36 +0100, lanham01 wrote:

I merged First Name and Last Name columns to a Full Name column with a
formula. I want to copy/paste the Full Name column to another
spreadsheet without having to reference the First and Last Name columns.
Is there a way to eliminate the formula references in the Full Name
column and retain the results?

location.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...