-   -   MSN MoneyCentral Investor Stock Quotes (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449291-re-msn-moneycentral-investor-stock-quotes.html)

[email protected]

MSN MoneyCentral Investor Stock Quotes

I have been using the above function for years - recently I began getting errors. For some reason my files do not update correctly causing an error in my spread sheets. After I close the files and reopen them they update properly, but at least once every 24 hours the files become corrupted. What should I do?

Newbee...

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:41:01 PM UTC-7, Newbee... wrote:
I have been using the above function for years - recently I began getting errors. For some reason my files do not update correctly causing an error in my spread sheets. After I close the files and reopen them they update properly, but at least once every 24 hours the files become corrupted. What should I do?

Try Yahoo Finance or Google Finance...