-   -   Custom Header Help/Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449256-custom-header-help-question.html)

Jess[_3_]

Custom Header Help/Question

I have a custom header in my spreadsheet that I would like for it to
only show up on the first page of my spreadsheet, not all of the
pages. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Jess
To email remove the underscore

Stan Brown

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:08:57 -0500, Jess wrote:

I have a custom header in my spreadsheet that I would like for it to
only show up on the first page of my spreadsheet, not all of the
pages. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Jess
To email remove the underscore

Don't post the same article multiple times. And ESPECIALLY don't
post it in multiple newsgroups.

http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#once

Look in the other newsgroup where you posted. I have already answered
your question.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Jess[_4_]

Custom Header Help/Question

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 06:02:04 -0400, Stan Brown
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:08:57 -0500, Jess wrote:

I have a custom header in my spreadsheet that I would like for it to
only show up on the first page of my spreadsheet, not all of the
pages. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Jess
To email remove the underscore

Don't post the same article multiple times. And ESPECIALLY don't
post it in multiple newsgroups.

http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#once

Look in the other newsgroup where you posted. I have already answered
your question.

Stan, I don't normally post the same in two groups, but my post were
not posting for some reason so I didn't know. My post did not show up
for several hours so I didn't know if it went into a black hole
somewhere. In fact I posted twice here for same reason. :-(
To email remove the underscore