-   -   Need Opinion (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449105-need-opinion.html)

Asrar Ayub

Need Opinion

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

I have a list of data in excel, which i want them in separate cell.

Example:
Cell A1:*Iowa Department Of Transportation (crossroa, 0103, Current) (800 Lincoln Way Ames, LA 50010)

I'm expecting the output in another cell like
B1 - Iowa Department of Transportation
C1 - crossroa, 0103, Current
D1 - 800 Lincoln Way Ames, LA 50010

Attached please find the excel sheet which contains whole data for your reference.

Regards,
Asrar Ayub

Claus Busch

Need Opinion

Hi Asrar,

Am Tue, 6 Aug 2013 07:12:19 +0100 schrieb Asrar Ayub:

Cell A1:*Iowa Department Of Transportation (crossroa, 0103, Current)
(800 Lincoln Way Ames, LA 50010)

I'm expecting the output in another cell like
B1 - Iowa Department of Transportation
C1 - crossroa, 0103, Current
D1 - 800 Lincoln Way Ames, LA 50010

select column A = TexttoColumns = Delimited = Delimiter is (
Target cell is B1
Then run Replace = Find what = ) = Replace with is nothing

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2