-   -   Water meter readings (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/449039-water-meter-readings.html)

IVjcsud

Water meter readings

Hello I need help if you can with inputting and calculating meter readings. This would help cut down on multiple inputs manually. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is what I do.

I read several different meters on different days and subtract new readings from previous and average between the days. These days are not consistent so I manually subtract readings and divide by number of days. Sorry if this is confusing maybe this will help.
MeterA Usage MeterB Usage MeterC Usage
Day1 0 0 877654 0 432 432
Day2 76543 76543 617 111.2
Day3 883.25 878888 617 111.2
Day4 883.25 10893.5 111.2
Day5 883.25 900675 10893.5 111.2
Day6 80076 883.25 988 111.2

Claus Busch

Water meter readings

Hi,

Am Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:09:45 +0100 schrieb IVjcsud:

MeterA Usage MeterB Usage MeterC
Usage
Day1 0 0 877654 0 432
432
Day2 76543 76543 617

I don't know if I understood you correctly.
Please have a look:
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for the workbook "WaterMeter"

Regards