-   -   Excel File need to unprotect (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/448861-excel-file-need-unprotect.html)

Asrar Ayub

Excel File need to unprotect

Hi All,

I have a excel file, and password is forgot.
Now i have to open that excel file.

Regards,
Asrar ayb

Gord Dibben[_2_]

Excel File need to unprotect

I also cannot remember your password so no help from me.

Do an internet search for password cracker and you will get many hits.

Gord

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:51:02 +0100, Asrar Ayub
wrote:

Hi All,

I have a excel file, and password is forgot.
Now i have to open that excel file.

Regards,
Asrar ayb

rinyvangogh

Hello
Excel file need to unprotect? so just use PDS Excel password recovery software which helps you to recover and unprotect your password protected excel file within minutes. This is perfect way to recover excel file file password so just click on this link -

http://www.excelpasswordrecoverysoftware.net/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asrar Ayub (Post 1612220)