-   -   Sum multiple worksheets and summary tab that would sum and count by rep name (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/448759-sum-multiple-worksheets-summary-tab-would-sum-count-rep-name.html)

angie.chang

Sum multiple worksheets and summary tab that would sum and count by rep name

1 Attachment(s)
I have multiple worksheets within the workbook. There are tab 1,2, 3, etc. Each tab represent days of month(May).

I have a rep stats summary tab to sum up by rep. I would like to know if there is a easier way to create this formula? A rep may be listed more than one time in a day or per tab.

Attached is a copy of the excel. I am trying to see if there is a faster to sum up all worksheets and count rep in the summary tab.

I am using excel 2010.

Someone told me to create a name list and use the formula below. I think I am doing my name list incorrectly. I keep getting #REF!

=SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&SheetList&"'!c:c" );B3))