-   -   Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/448614-printing.html)

TonyH25

Printing

Hi,

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, I'm creating an A3 report for a presentation. Because the data tables that need to be one the A3 are so different, I am having a nightmare making the tables look presentable. Therefore I figure it will be easier to have each piece of data on seperate tabs (1 for graphs, 1 for each table)

Could anyone tell me how I could do this and then print them off onto one A3 document?

Cheers,

Tony