-   -   Repair corrupt OST (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/448257-repair-corrupt-ost.html)

Johnmat

Repair corrupt OST

Hi Guys,

I have googled out many tools to repair in my corrupt OST and still I am confused in knowing that which is the best tool for me to buy and which can satisfy my needs. So, I need the help from you guys in letting me know the most appropriate tool for this..Any help will be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

Repair corrupt OST

I would suggest you to choose Recoveryfix for OST recovery software. For more information visit:

http://www.recoveryfix.com/ost-conversion.html

Thanks

jack-hilton

Repair corrupt OST

Johnmat wrote on 02/25/2013 01:51 ET :
Hi Guys,

I have googled out many tools to repair in my corrupt OST and still I am
confused in knowing that which is the best tool for me to buy and which
can satisfy my needs. So, I need the help from you guys in letting me
know the most appropriate tool for this..Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Johnmat

Hi,
If you want to repair OST mailboxes then you can use efficient OST2PST software
that can extract multiple mailboxes from corrupt OST files with simple process.
Follow this link to accuire more info: http://www.repair.ost-pst.net/

blacksmith0145

Hi Johnmat,

If you provide the detailed information that actually at what situation your OST file become corrupt or inaccessible, then certainly I will suggest you an appropriate tool. As I used a repair PST software to repair OST in Outlook 2007 and extremely I am satisfied with this software.

[email protected]

Repair corrupt OST

Hi,

For easy and quick repair of the corrupt OST, I can recommend you a utility tool Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager which worked great in my case in performing the similar sort of corruption repair for me. Besides this it is quite economical and it also helps in performing the restoring of the OST to PST and to know more features of the tool refer to http://www.ost2pstdownload.com/

[email protected]

Repair corrupt OST

Hi friends,
You can repair your corrupted Outlook PST file using "Inbox Repair Tool" which comes pre installed with MS office. But this repair tool fails to fix severely corrupt PST file. In this kind of situation you can use a PST repair tool to repair corrupted PST and recover all the Outlook elements from it.. Click the below link for more details: http://www.remosoftware.com/pst-file-repair-tool