-   -   Searching another entry with vlookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/447176-searching-another-entry-vlookup.html)

Abhijit Rana

Searching another entry with vlookup

Hi,

I have names and date of birth on a excel sheet. I want to see on another sheet the names of people who have birthday today. Is this possible by vlookup or any other way? The problem I am facing is if I put vlookup by date or names it gives me name of only one person in case of multiple people are on same day.

Regards,
Abhijit

Claus Busch

Am Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:29:36 +0000 schrieb Abhijit Rana:

I have names and date of birth on a excel sheet. I want to see on
another sheet the names of people who have birthday today. Is this
possible by vlookup or any other way? The problem I am facing is if I
put vlookup by date or names it gives me name of only one person in case
of multiple people are on same day.

try the advanced filter

Regards
Claus Busch