-   -   Excel 2010 - Save as activates properties window (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/446825-excel-2010-save-activates-properties-window.html)

magz

Excel 2010 - Save as activates properties window

1 Attachment(s)
I have been struggling for a long time to find out why every time I click on save as button I see the properties window pop up. I don't know if this was set up by mistake when I was testing the VBA or perhaps I have this by default. I checked in other user's excel (within my organization) and they do not have this problem. It is getting a bit annoying each time the window opens. Even if I close it, the workbook saves anyway. I checked if there is a template stored anywhere, I even copied a template from different computer but the problem still remains unsolved. This is the case only with excel, other office programs do not have this. Appreciate your experienced solution. Thanks