-   -   CANNOT maximize or move the form in Excel 2010 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/446740-cannot-maximize-move-form-excel-2010-a.html)

sax30

CANNOT maximize or move the form in Excel 2010

Hi,

Does anyone know how to maximize the form/sheet in Excel 2010? I created a form and whenever I open it, it keeps sitting slightly to the right and I can not expand or maximize it to the whole excel window. I have tried what I found here like setting, windows, tiltle, cascade...unprotect the form...but none of them worked at all. Thanks in advance!

Sam