-   -   ranbetween (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/446710-ranbetween.html)

jkf[_3_]

ranbetween

hi all

can I use this command for words instead of numbers

I want to us a group of 8 but instead of numbers I would like to use

70's
80's
groups
soloists
albums
singles
American
coke

as you may of guessed it is for a game

tia

john

Ron Rosenfeld[_2_]

ranbetween

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:44:55 +0100, "jkf" wrote:

hi all

can I use this command for words instead of numbers

I want to us a group of 8 but instead of numbers I would like to use

70's
80's
groups
soloists
albums
singles
American
coke

as you may of guessed it is for a game

tia

john

See response in other group. Posting separately to multiple groups wastes responders times, and should be avoided.