-   -   Aloha! (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/446583-aloha.html)

kawaikini

Aloha!

Aloha all. I am a novice in using Excel. Mahalo in advance for any help you can kindly provide.

Stan Brown

Aloha!

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:31:37 +0000, kawaikini wrote:

Aloha all. I am a novice in using Excel. Mahalo in advance for any
help you can kindly provide.

Here's some advice: ask a specific question.

"Any advice you can provide about Excel" is not just silly but
ridiculously silly. If you don't even know what questions you want to
ask, start with an intro-to-Excel book or a one-credit intro course
at your local community college.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Brown (Post 1603733)
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:31:37 +0000, kawaikini wrote:

Aloha all. I am a novice in using Excel. Mahalo in advance for any
help you can kindly provide.

Here's some advice: ask a specific question.

"Any advice you can provide about Excel" is not just silly but
ridiculously silly. If you don't even know what questions you want to
ask, start with an intro-to-Excel book or a one-credit intro course
at your local community college.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Wind your neck in Mr Brown. The OP was merely saying Aloha and introducing themself. They have posted a question elsewhere and if you cared to look perhaps you could help them with that.

A reply full of attitude like that is hardly in keeping with the spirit of the forum!!