-   -   Consolidating Rows if certain criteria is met (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/446484-consolidating-rows-if-certain-criteria-met.html)

Corde

Consolidating Rows if certain criteria is met

I'm trying to make this Excel document but I want the AdminTimes for the same LastRxNo to be on the same line. So if the LastRxNo is the same, have one line and the AdminTime column will have multiple values. Here is a picture of what I want it to look like

Any ideas? Thanks

Corde

Does anybody have any ideas? Would it help if I posted the SQL script used to create it?

I think there is a way to do that using a SQL script, but I'm not sure.