-   -   how to program a cell ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/445617-how-program-cell.html)

acwai

how to program a cell ?

I want to program cell A1 with a symbol + and B1 with a symbol -

When I click on A1, I want A2 to increase by 5 min. When I click on B1, I want A2 to decrease by 5 min.

Can someone help me ? Thanks !

If possible, can you email the EXCEL file.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

how to program a cell ?

Why not add a Spinner from the Forms Toolbar?

Draw the Spinner over B1 and B2 or near enough.

Set it to increment by 5 when clicked up or down.

Gord

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:59:25 +0000, acwai
wrote:

I want to program cell A1 with a symbol + and B1 with a symbol -

When I click on A1, I want A2 to increase by 5 min. When I click on B1,
I want A2 to decrease by 5 min.

Can someone help me ? Thanks !

If possible, can you email the EXCEL file.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

how to program a cell ?

Forgot to mention..........select A2 as "linked cell".

Gord

wrote:

I want to program cell A1 with a symbol + and B1 with a symbol -

When I click on A1, I want A2 to increase by 5 min. When I click on B1,
I want A2 to decrease by 5 min.

Can someone help me ? Thanks !

If possible, can you email the EXCEL file.

acwai

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord Dibben[_2_] (Post 1600265)

wrote:

I want to program cell A1 with a symbol + and B1 with a symbol -

When I click on A1, I want A2 to increase by 5 min. When I click on B1,
I want A2 to decrease by 5 min.

Can someone help me ? Thanks !

If possible, can you email the EXCEL file.

Thanks ! That works !