-   -   Multiple Column Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/44520-multiple-column-conditional-formatting.html)

Colleen

Multiple Column Conditional Formatting

Hi,

I'm needing some help with performing a multiple column condition formatting.
I have tried many "forumula is" in the conditional formatting with no
success. I'm missing something.

What I would like to have happen is, if the 2 conditions are true then I
want the field to be color filled.

Example:
if the numeric value in k210 and the numeric value F2100 then I would
like cell K2 to be filled in red.

Many thanks for your help Colleen

JE McGimpsey

one way:

Select K2:

CF1: Formula is =AND(K210,F2100)
Format1: <patterns/Red

In article ,
"Colleen" wrote:

Hi,

I'm needing some help with performing a multiple column condition formatting.
I have tried many "forumula is" in the conditional formatting with no
success. I'm missing something.

What I would like to have happen is, if the 2 conditions are true then I
want the field to be color filled.

Example:
if the numeric value in k210 and the numeric value F2100 then I would
like cell K2 to be filled in red.

Many thanks for your help Colleen

Colleen

Thanks JE. It works great.