-   -   Chart Wizard won't work (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/44123-chart-wizard-wont-work.html)

peg2unic

Chart Wizard won't work

I have classwork to perfoerm on EXCEL, but I am unable to use the Chart
Wizard because it is grayed out, and unavailable. I have made certain that I
have selected ranges with data in them, so what do I do next???

Anne Troy

Perhaps it's not installed? Some versions of MS Office do not install the
wizards when the default install method is used. Use Custom install, and
choose "Run all from my computer".
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"peg2unic" wrote in message
I have classwork to perfoerm on EXCEL, but I am unable to use the Chart
Wizard because it is grayed out, and unavailable. I have made certain that
have selected ranges with data in them, so what do I do next???

Debra Dalgleish

If more than one worksheet is selected, the Chart Wizard won't be available.

Or, if the worksheet is shared (Tools Share Workbook), the Chart Wizard
won't be available.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List