-   -   having a table in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/43143-having-table-excel.html)

ashaback

having a table in excel

How do I have a drop down list in a cell of a bunch of items and when you
select on of the items in the drop down it will fill in the whole row and
columns for that item. For example:

Item Description Price Qty

So when you select the item in column A it will fill in the Description,
price and the quantity.

Thanks

Ed Ferrero

Hi ashaback,

I have a tutorial on how to do this here
http://edferrero.m6.net/DataTutor01.shtml

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net/