-   -   fixed Rows at top of sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/42598-fixed-rows-top-sheet.html)

[email protected]

fixed Rows at top of sheet

I would like to have the first two rows of my sheet remain fixed
(always show) even when I scroll down lower parts of my sheet. How can
I do this?

Thanks

Paul B

Select A3 then windows, freeze panes
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to have the first two rows of my sheet remain fixed
(always show) even when I scroll down lower parts of my sheet. How can
I do this?

Thanks

George Gee

Select cell A3 Window Freeze Panes.

George Gee

wrote:
I would like to have the first two rows of my sheet remain fixed
(always show) even when I scroll down lower parts of my sheet. How
can I do this?

Thanks

[email protected]

thank you