-   -   Can i see code and spreadsheet simultaneously (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/42524-can-i-see-code-spreadsheet-simultaneously.html)

Stuart

Can i see code and spreadsheet simultaneously

I'm having trouble debugging a large piece of code.
It would be awfully helpful if I could see the spreadsheet while I am
stepping through the code to see what is happening.
Is this possible with Excel 2003 ?

FSt1

hi,
you can tile the windows. when i do this i usually put xl on top and the vb
editor on bottom so that i can have the windows all the way accross the
screen . it scruches things up a little but it's workable.

regards
FSt1