-   -   I DONT REMBER HOW TO USE EXCEL FORMULAS FOR * % OR + - ALL THAT (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/42406-i-dont-rember-how-use-excel-formulas-%2A-%25-all.html)

lostgirlunder

I DONT REMBER HOW TO USE EXCEL FORMULAS FOR * % OR + - ALL THAT

i need help i have an interview today and i havent used excel in about 1 year
i only use it for fax face sheets and general data entry i dont rember what i
learned in college because i havent used it in so long i was lookin over my
books last night and a little came back but having a hard time rembering the
formulas and the functions also of the charts and graphs oh i need help

David Billigmeier

I'll try to provide an answer on the very limited amount of information you
gave to actually go on, but for multiplication across an array you can use
the PRODUCT(...) formula, for addition use SUM(...). I'm not quite sure what
you mean by % (is this percent or mod?) For mod use MOD(...).

Not quite sure how else to help unless you have a more specific question.
Dave

"lostgirlunder" wrote:

i need help i have an interview today and i havent used excel in about 1 year
i only use it for fax face sheets and general data entry i dont rember what i
learned in college because i havent used it in so long i was lookin over my
books last night and a little came back but having a hard time rembering the
formulas and the functions also of the charts and graphs oh i need help

gls858

lostgirlunder wrote:
i need help i have an interview today and i havent used excel in about 1 year
i only use it for fax face sheets and general data entry i dont rember what i
learned in college because i havent used it in so long i was lookin over my
books last night and a little came back but having a hard time rembering the
formulas and the functions also of the charts and graphs oh i need help

I wouldn't worry about Excel. If I were you, I would work on
spelling, punctuation and grammar. You better hope they don't
ask you to take a typing test.

gls858

Ralphael1

gls858 wrote:

snip, snip

I wouldn't worry about Excel. If I were you, I would work on
spelling, punctuation and grammar. You better hope they don't
ask you to take a typing test.

gls858

BINGO!

Ralphael, the OLD one