-   -   error box (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/42241-error-box.html)

Scudo

error box

On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data
which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes
away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like
somewhere I can switch it off.

thanks

Jan Karel Pieterse

Hi Scudo,

On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data
which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes
away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like
somewhere I can switch it off.

When it shows up, select "Error checking options" from its dropdown menu. Then
uncheck all you wish Excel to ignore.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP