-   -   Updating hyperlinks on multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/418195-updating-hyperlinks-multiple-sheets.html)

ReneeSWB

Updating hyperlinks on multiple sheets

Hello,
I am working on a speadsheet where I want each sheet to link to a specific cell in that sheet.

Question 1: Is there a quick way to do this besides 'Right Click- Hyperlink- Place in the Doc- Select Cell- Cell Reference"?

Question 2: I need to do this for each sheet and use the same cell, but change the name of the sheet.

For example, I want cell I7 to link to A519, I8 to link to A554, etc. on a sheet called Healthcare and then I want the same cells in a sheet called Beauty to link to the same cells within the Beauty sheet. The cells (I7, I8, etc.) are formulas so I can't use Find/Replace. All of the cells reference other cells within the same sheet (All Healthcare to cells on the Healthcare sheet, all Beauty to cells on the Beauty sheet).

Is there a way to change all of 'Healthcare' to 'Beauty' without changing what cell it is referencing? I tried a Macro, but it changed the cell referenced as well.