-   -   Exporting data to outlook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/41299-exporting-data-outlook.html)

Stevehud99

Exporting data to outlook?

Hello all this is my first post im adequately familiar with Excel, but
what i was wondering is i have a spreadsheet with a bunch of email
addresses of clients and i want to set up a template that will be able
to just insert these into an email in outlook, can i export them or
soemthing from excel directly?

--
Stevehud99
Stevehud99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26453

Anne Troy

Depends what you mean by "a template". Please provide more information.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Stevehud99" wrote
in message ...

Hello all this is my first post im adequately familiar with Excel, but
what i was wondering is i have a spreadsheet with a bunch of email
addresses of clients and i want to set up a template that will be able
to just insert these into an email in outlook, can i export them or
soemthing from excel directly?

--
Stevehud99
Stevehud99's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=397196

Tushar Mehta

Search Outlook's help for "import contact" (w/o the quotes). It will
lead you to a MS website topic 'Import contacts from Excel to Outlook'
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...964231033.aspx)

While I haven't tried the process (for obvious reasons), I suspect the
XL template will have to be a table form list with the 1st row
containing heading names and the rest of the rows containing the
information of 1 contact per row.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...

Hello all this is my first post im adequately familiar with Excel, but
what i was wondering is i have a spreadsheet with a bunch of email
addresses of clients and i want to set up a template that will be able
to just insert these into an email in outlook, can i export them or
soemthing from excel directly?

--
Stevehud99
Stevehud99's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=397196

Dnereb

If you reference the outlook object model in your VBA IDE (editor)
tools-references

you can create an instance of outlook and manipulate it's adress book
if tha't what you want.

--
Dnereb
Dnereb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26182